Delight in with exceptional tasty dishes prepared just for you!
Enjoy the surreal food in the astonishing surrounding of nature prepared with the richness of the precious spices to refine the quality of the food and leave you awestruck in every bite you eat.
- BUFFET BREAKFAST: Idli/Dosa/kadabu + Pongal/Bisibele bath/upma + Uddina Vada/Masala Vada+kesaribath+ Chatni + Sambar with Tea / Coffee (Based on the package taken). From 9.00 AM To 10.30 AM only
- BUFFET LUNCH: (Lunch served from 1.30 PM To 3.00 PM only) The buffet would include a combination of Poori, veg biriyani, white Rice, veg curry, chicken biriyani, chicken Dry, Sambar/Rasam, Curds, papad and desert item along with standard accompaniments
- HI – TEA SANCKS: The Hi – tea menu would include tea/coffee + 2 veg snacks. (From 05:00 PM To 5:30 PM)
- STARTER SNACKS: The Starters will be charged as per menu
- BUFFET DINNER: (Dinner served from 09:00 to 10 PM only) The buffet would include a combination of Chapathi, Veg curry, Chicken Curry, Jeera rice/pulav, white rice, egg curry, sambar/rasam/dal, curds, papad, along with standard accompaniments.
OUR A LA CARTE MENU
STARTERS ON PER KG BASIS
- Salads @ Rs. 80 per plate
- Baby Corn/Mushroom/Gobi Items @ Rs.180/- Per plate
- Peanut Masala @ Rs.80/- per plate
- Bajji / Pakoda / Onion Rings @ Rs 80/- per plate
- Masala Papad @ Rs 60/- per plate
- Finger chips @ Rs 150/- per plate
STARTERS ON PER KG BASIS
- Tusker Valley Dining area is a Non-smoking Zone. Guest are advised to use designated smoking areas
- Smoking and fire related activities are prohibited in Cottage and Tents.
- The Homestay and Management will not be responsible for the loss of personal belongings.
- Pets are allowed in the Homestay, Pets are prohibited from using guest facilities like room, Tents, bed, blankets, towels, etc. If violated damage charges to the fullest of a new replacement will be charged. Pets are not allowed in common area like restaurant & event area to ensure safety to other guests.
- Cooking, use of electrical appliances like kettle, cooker, etc are not allowed in the rooms.
- Outside Food is not allowed in the Homestay.
- No eating or drinking inside the Rooms / Tents. The cost of the linen will be borne by the guest if found soiled/ stains.
- Drugs and illicit items are strictly banned in the Homestay.
- Guests are not allowed to take Buffet / food out of the restaurant. If taken it will be billed as extra A-la-carte basis.
Silent Hours from 10.30 PM to 7.30 AM
Our Services start at 7 AM and end by 10.30 PM
We stop taking orders for A-la-carte at 7.30 PM
Breakfast Time: 9 AM to 10 AM
Lunch Time: 1.30 PM to 3.00 PM
Hi-Tea Snacks: 5 PM to 5.30 PM
Dinner Time: 9 PM to 10.30 PM
Campfire Timings: 7.30 PM to 10.00 PM
Music Timings: 8.00 PM to 10.00 PM